These conditions apply to use of the gift cards issued by Grays (NSW) Pty Limited, ABN 35 003 688 284 - GraysOnline. Purchasing, or using, the gift card means you accept these conditions.
If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these conditions.
1. Gift cards may be used by registered customers to participate in auction events and/or purchase goods on internet websites owned and operated by GraysOnline in Australia, http://www.graysonline.com/.
2. The gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
3. The gift card is activated one business day after it is purchased.
4. The gift card can be applied to more than one purchase. Following the initial transaction any residual balance will be placed in the recipient's gift card account and is not transferable. The original expiry date will apply to any unused balance.
5. A portion of the current value of a gift card to cannot be applied to a specific auction bid or purchase.
6. If any transaction exceeds the current amount of your gift card balance, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit card or arrange an alternate payment method with Grays Customer Service Team on 1300 36 25 36.
7. The gift card cannot be reloaded, returned for a refund, have balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, or negotiable securities.
8. The gift card cannot be redeemed for cash unless there is a legal impediment in using the gift card on GraysOnline sites, i.e. the gift card owner is under 18 years old or the gift card owner does not have a current credit or internet enabled credit card in their own name. Partial refunds or redemptions will NOT be possible under this clause. In all cases you will need to contact the GraysOnline Customer Service Team on 1300 36 25 36.
9. The risk of loss and title for gift cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. GraysOnline is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
10. The maximum value of a gift card cannot exceed $1,000.
11. The maximum combined value of gift cards to be held by a single person cannot exceed $10,000.
12. gift cards are not transferable by the recipient of the gift card.
13. If you think there has been an incorrectly processed transaction on your gift card please email Grays Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where goods have already been dispatched GraysOnline cannot recover the funds for the gift card owner